About the Journal
The Journal „Economy and Market Communication Review – Časopis za ekonomiju i tržišne komunikacije“ (EMC Review) was established in 2011 with the aim of publishing scientific and professional papers in the area of economy and market communication as well as their boundary areas.
EMC Review welcomes submissions in any of the four categories (i) Original Scientific Papers, (ii) Preliminary Reports, (iii) Reviews, and (iv) Professional Papers. The submitted paper should not have been previously published elsewhere in the same or similar form and may not simultaneously be submitted to another Journal for publication. The author is the only one responsible for the contents, data reliability and all the statements in the paper.
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author/s, had not been published before and will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by the Journal EMC Review, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
Papers to be published in the Journal EMC Review, should be written in British English or in languages of the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosnian or Croatian or Serbian), in Latin script. The metrology and terminology used in the paper have to meet legal regulations, standards and International System of Units (SI) (Quantities and Units: ISO 80 000 - from Part 1 to Part 14).
The author hereby assigns to the Journal EMC Review the copyright in the above article (for U.S. government employees: to the extent transferable), throughout the world, in any form, in any language, for the full term of copyright, effective upon acceptance for publication.
Editorial Summary (Editorial policy)
The manuscript for this Journal should be prepared in line with the Instructions to authors of EMC Review. Any manuscript submitted to our Journal must not have already been published in another Journal or be under consideration by any other Journal. Thus, all papers submitted to the Journal must be original contributions and should not be under consideration for publication in another Journal simultaneously. The manuscripts of papers presented at conferences can be submitted unless they have been published as part of the conference proceedings in a peer reviewed Journal. The authors are required to ensure that no material submitted as part of the manuscript infringes the existing copyrights, or the rights of a third party. The authors who publish in EMC Review need to transfer the copyright of their work to EMC Review to make it an open-access paper to global readers.
EMC Review follows double blind review with respect to contributors and reviewers; however, it is possible that a reviewer may have seen an earlier version of the research in the form of a conference paper, a paper presented at a research seminar, or a working paper. The Editorial Board is aware of author/s' identity.
- Number of Reviewers: Most often two but sometimes more independent reviewers.
- Average Time Required for Review: It depends from case to case. As we have already mentioned, most papers will be reviewed by two or more independent reviewers. They may also be read and considered by the Members of the Journal's Editorial Board and ultimately by the editor(s) before a decision is rendered. The reviewers are academics or professionals working in the field and also writing papers themselves. They offer their time and their expertise voluntarily in order to assist in the improvement of papers and to encourage new research in their topic of interest. Delays will inevitably occur when reviewers are busy. They may have a number of journals sending them papers to be reviewed. Our Journal may also receive high levels of submissions throughout the year. The Editorial Board of our Journal work tirelessly to ensure that peer review is as timely and rigorous as possible. Waiting times can vary, depending on the subject area.
- Reviewers' Comments to Authors: Yes, through the Editor-in-Chief
- Ultimate decision-maker: The Editor-in-Chief
- Article submission charges: We do not charge any author fees for submitting their articles.
- Payment: For all papers authors will be asked to pay a publication fee prior to the paper appearing in the journal. However, this fee only to be paid after the paper has been accepted for publishing. The fee is 100 EUR for papers (VAT included) - according to the decision No. 1.3-364/20 of 28 May 2020 shall apply from 1 June 2020 - the conclusion of the Journal's Council due to increased costs of publishing).
- The publication fee covers the costs of translation, copy-editing, proofreading, final editing and layout, printing, postage and other indirect costs (e.g. licenses for software, CrossRef service, supplies, maintenance of computers and printers, telephone charges, etc.)
Open Access Policy
In accordance with definition of open access, all content is freely available without charge to the user. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. Journal EMC applies the CC BY license.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge, associated with the increased readership and increased citation of an author's work. Open Access: DOI Srpska
Peer Review Process
Based on the reviews, editorial board decides on paper publishing and informs the author within 3 months from paper receipt. Papers should be prepared in accordance with the Instructions to Authors for EMC review.
Reviews and publishing. All papers are anonymously reviewed by two anonymous reviewers. On the basis of reviews, editorial staff makes decision on paper publishing and informs the author about it within three months from paper receipt.
Journal published twice a year, December and June, from 2011.
Indexing and Abstracting
Journal is referred in (Abstracting and Indexing):
Emerging Sources Citation Index - ESCI (Web of Science), Clerivate analytics (ip-science.thomsonreuters.com)
- Index Copernicus value (ICV) for 2018 = 93,33